Here is a detailed guide showing how to recover the Bitmain Antminer S17 series control board and possible solutions to solve the flashing failure.
This method applies to the following situations:
- During the updating process, the Bitmain Antminer S17 series miner is powered off.
- Miner from the Bitmain Antminer S17 series won’t start because it can’t find an IP address.
- Only the factory workers that come standard with the Bitmain Antminer S17 series miner are usable.
- Less than 16GB of storage space is advised for MicroSD cards. Larger MicroSD cards are not suggested because they are prone to errors.
- A computer running Windows XP or later
- Card reader
Flashing Instructions :
- Insert the MicroSD card into the computer and choose FAT32 as the format.
- Copy the contents of the image file to the MicroSD card after unzipping it.
- The MicroSD card should be taken out of the computer and put into the control board’s card slot.
- on the control board’s power. Give the files about 30 seconds to automatically load. The green status light will remain illuminated when the vehicle is loaded.
- In order to restart the miner, remove the MicroSD. Please restart the miner after more than 30 seconds. (NOTE: Do not turn off the power during the restart process as this will damage the control board and prevent the OTP from turning on.)
- Open the miner interface after turning on the device. Do not forget to update the official firmware online. >>Bitmain Antminer Firmware Page
Possible solutions to solve the flashing failure
- Make sure the firmware you copied was the right one and reformat the MicroSD.
- To ensure a secure connection, lightly press the MicroSD into place.
- Dust and clean the MicroSD.
- Try a different, well-known MicroSD.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any inquiries.